Your bright future starts right here!
Your main responsibility is to create original, visually engaging website design that strategically support our clients’ goals and audience needs. On the technical end, you’ll build Web templates that use the latest technologies that meets usability and accessibility standards!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create elegant design concepts
- Consult with client on iterative website design
- Design for usability and download speed
- Collaborate closely with other members of the team to interpret client needs and develop solutions
- Maintain knowledge of design trends and introduce design innovations
- Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements
- Test sites for cross-browser and multi-device capability
Education and Experience
- Degree in design, marketing, web development or related field required
- At least one year experience in interactive design and Web development required
- Amazing portfolio required
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks required
- Extensive knowledge of Web standards and accessibility required
ONLY APPLY IF -
You are a team player and a fast-learner!
You possess a bright, passionate and energetic personality that is willing to offer a helping hand to anyone in the company.
You are willing to go the ‘EXTRA MILE’ just to get the job done.
You work fast, efficiently and productively – work hard during the hours you’re here and we’ll make sure you’re appreciated and rewarded.
You genuinely love this kind of work and have a real interest in the open position.
If you feel that you are the right person for the job, please email your CV, a covering letter stating your salary expectations and example of published work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly in the subject line which post you are applying for.
Note: This is office-based (inside Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga)