Clothing | Apparel Manufacturing Company - MASS HIRING!
We are one of London’s Biggest Fashion Brand and we are in the look-out for the hottest talent who could fit with our team! Our fashion pieces are loved by celebrities like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Kardashians, Rihanna, Supermodel Gigi Hadid and many more.
WE ARE HIRING:
- Production Manager for Clothing Factory in Clark, Pampanga
- Adeptness at sewing
- Must be capable of performing a wide variety of stitches both by hand and by machine
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, dexterity and a strong attention for detail
- Must have good verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in apparel or textile manufacturing company
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job
Production Manager’s Responsibilities
- Actively manage supplier relationships to ensure all suppliers meet and attain capacity/delivery/margin requirements, social compliance certification, and quality assurance standards, in addition to continually reducing their environmental footprint.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with Merchandising, Design, Material and Product Development, Material Production, Supply Planners, Quality Managers and Logistics on all issues relating to quality, delivery, social compliance and environmental objectives.
- Ensure manufacturing plans are supported with timely raw material deliveries, in order to meet delivery and lead time objectives.
- Responsible for the on-time deliveries of sales and photo samples.
- Work with Logistics to ensure accurate and timely movement of shipments.
- Promote and reinforce the Company’s quality standards through active collaboration with the Company’s Quality team and Field Auditors to ensure that all bulk production orders leave the factory defect free.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication in the company.
- B.A. / B.S. degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in apparel or textile sourcing and production with global suppliers.
- Proficient in the use of MSOffice, Google Drive, Dropbox and other Management tools.
- Demonstrates customer service and communication skills. The ability to write clearly and persuasively in addition to defining problems and articulating solutions within a group setting and via emails.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
If you feel that you are the right person for the job, please email your CV, a covering letter stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly in the subject line which post you are applying for.