Your bright future starts right here!
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Familiarity with Smarty is a HUGE plus!
- Has a keen eye for details
- Familiarity with business processes is an advantage
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in web application development
- Must be fluent in the full development life cycle from translation of business requirements into technical design to development and system maintenance
ONLY APPLY IF
- You are a team player as we’re small and work closely together.
- You possess a bright, passionate and energetic personality that is willing to offer a helping hand to anyone in the company. You must be a fast-learner.
- You are willing to go the ‘extra mile’ just to get the job done.
- You work fast, efficiently and productively – work hard during the hours you’re here and we’ll make sure you’re appreciated and rewarded.
- You genuinely love this kind of work and have a real interest in the open position :)
If you feel that you are the right person for the job and if you are excited about this position, please forward your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PHP PROGRAMMER” in the subject line.